The Parish Paper
The Presbytery of Giddings-Lovejoy’s purchase of a subscription to The Parish Paper INCLUDES :
- Permission to provide copies to our staff and to the congregations within our jurisdiction in any of the following ways: E-mail, Postal, newspaper, newsletter, meetings, training events, and our website.
- Permission for each congregation within our jurisdiction to
- photocopy or electronically distribute for local use as many copies as it needs,
- post them on its website, and
- quote sentences and paragraphs.
- Congregations within the Presbytery of Giddings-Lovejoy jurisdiction, to which we distribute The Parish Paper, do not have permission
- to delete the copyright ownership notice,
- to re-write, paraphrase, delete, or change the wording of sentences and paragraphs, or
- to give any third party—other than our staff and constituents—permission to photocopy or reprint (in any quantity, no matter how small, whether for free distribution or for sale).