Support for You
We Are So Glad That You Have Found A Home In The Presbytery Of Giddings-lovejoy. It Is Our Joy To Support Your Ministry And Mission.
“A brave leader is someone who says I see you. I hear you. I don’t have all the answers, but I’m going to keep listening and asking questions.”
Board of Pensions
The Board of Pensions provides a variety of benefits and services to Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) churches, agencies, and affiliated employers, and serves approximately 65,000 individuals through the Benefits Plan of the
- Our Representative is Rev. Kevin Keaton
- (215) 435-1301
- Benefits Connect https://logon.pensions.org/
- Plans and Programs http://www.pensions.org/what-we-offer/
- Life Long Learning http://www.pensions.org/your-path-to-wholeness/lifelong-learning-through-board-university
- Forms http://www.pensions.org/what-we-offer/benefits-guidance/forms
- Main Office Contact http://www.pensions.org/Contact-Us-Page
Continuing Education for Pastors
We know that the world we live in demands an ever-changing adaptation of mission and ministry. Below find links to continuing education links. If you learn of any more and would care to share that information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Care and Counseling enhances emotional, relational and spiritual well-being.
We do this through exceptional quality and accessible counseling, professional training and community education.
- Donna Miller, PMA’s Associate for Mental Health Ministries, has shared thoughts and resources for this stressful time.
- Caring for One Another: Share, Play, Pray, Love is a guide for families by Christian Educators Lynne A. Pabst and Lynace Veit.
- Presbyterian Disaster Assistance: Preparedness for Pandemics – Click here
- 10 Guidelines for Pastoral Care During the Coronavirus Outbreak – Click here
- Prayers for the Day – Click here
- FREE 7-day Online Self-Care Retreat – Click here
- Taking Care of Your Mental Health in the Face of Uncertainty – Click here
- Insight Timer: Meditative Tools to Combat Anxiety and Fear – Click here