Join Us for the Spring 2020 Presbyterians Care Show and Tell Weekend – March 20 to March 22
What is the Presbyterians Care Movement and why should you participate?
The Presbyterians Care Movement is a planned quarterly event in which your congregation communally engages in a community based activity. There are a variety of experiences you could participate in, such as
- Show & Tell Career Day
- Volunteer in a Ronald McDonald House, Hope Lodge or a Homeless Shelter
- Participate in a multi-generational outing
- Visit a nursing home, care center or hospital
- Work at your local food pantry or meals on wheels
- Job shadow
- Participate in a Benefit, like a read or bike-a-thon
- Any type of community outreach near your church
Want to look unified? May we suggest purchasing Presbyterians Care apparel?
To show your particular community that you are united in mission and ministry we pray that you purchase these shirts (at left) Order form found here. We hope that as you journey through the weekend together, these shirts will be noticed and will become a conversation starter for those unfamiliar with Presbyterianism.
Let’s Share Those Memories!
After the weekend of unity, growth and mission we encourage you to share your memories of the weekend and what it meant to you and your congregation.