We struggle to have the right words and ensure that all of the spiritual needs of the Church body are met during a pandemic. Below, find some resources that can be used to support personal care as well as interactive care of the Church.
If you know of additional support material, please share that with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are in need of particular prayer or have a concern we can help with, please let us know by using the fillable form below.
- Donna Miller, PMA’s Associate for Mental Health Ministries, has shared thoughts and resourcesfor this stressful time.
- Caring for One Another: Share, Play, Pray, Loveis a guide for families by Christian Educators Lynne A. Pabst and Lynace Veit.
- Presbyterian Disaster Assistance: Preparedness for Pandemics – Click here
- 10 Guidelines for Pastoral Care During the Coronavirus Outbreak – Click here
- Prayers for the Day – Click here
- FREE 7-day Online Self-Care Retreat – Click here
- Taking Care of Your Mental Health in the Face of Uncertainty – Click here
- Insight Timer: Meditative Tools to Combat Anxiety and Fear – Click here